Sunday 21 July 2013

NEW EDITION: health, beauty, jewellery and fashion voucher codes!

Happy Sunday everyone, I hope you're all enjoying a lovely relaxing day.

I just wanted to introduce a new widget I've added to the blog, as you may have noticed. On the left hand side bar are 2 widgets allowing my readers to receive voucher codes for all things health, beauty, jewellery and fashion! These widgets provide links to all my favourite online stores from the website http://www.lovemyvouchers.co.uk/ 

So I hope you all enjoy what they have to offer and make sure to grab your vouchers from the left hand side of my blog to get the best online dicounts!


Lots of Love,

P.S. Remember to follow me on TWITTER and INSTAGRAM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I read and appreciate anything you have to say!
E-L xo