Tuesday 26 June 2012

Perfectil Review- Skin, hair and nails.

Hello my little juniper berries!
Today I bring you a review of a product I have been trying for a while and it seems to be doing miracles for me. Now before I get into it, I would like to say that I do not encourage the use of vitamin tablets instead of getting vitamins through healthy eating but taken with a good, healthy diet and balanced lifestyle, vitamins can boost all your hard work that you put in to staying healthy.


Now with that out the way, let us begin! 




I saw these when I was shopping at Tesco and they were on offer 3 packs for £10, which is a bargain! Each packet contains 30 tablets, so enough for the month, more or less. I suffer from really bad flaky nails so I was looking for something to help me with that. On the back of the packet it says that Perfectil  is designed to complement your daily skin and hair care routine with a range of over 20 micronutrients specially formulated for utilisation by nails, hair follicles and the skin's lower dermal layer. You only need one tablet per day to be taken with your main meal and swallowed with water. 

After having used this now for 3+months I can say that I have seen a rapid improvement in the condition of my nails. I never used to treat my nails with anything or use many hand moisturisers, which may have added to the flakiness but my nails have remained flake free for quite some time. I am really impressed with the condition my nails are in, and I do think that these tablets have helped. Hair fall out has been less, but I like to try and take good care of my hair anyway, so I haven't been able to tell if the tablets have been working for my hair too!

Has anyone else tried out these tablets or any other vitamins for that matter to help improve nails, hair and skin? Let me know!

Love,
E-L xo

4 comments:

  1. I love your blog great work :) follow me and I’ll follow you back x

    http://lifewithalipglosssmile.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment on my blog;) just having a browse through yours now! I've been so tempted to try these but worried they wouldn't work! Glad you reviewed:) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are many skin product in market. Skin product who matched in you is so rare. So, you must know what type of your skin, dry, oily, or sensitive. It so important to choosing the right ccosmetics. amstelzijdekliniek.nl/behandelingen/gezicht/botox-behandelingen

    ReplyDelete
  4. A nice topic about Perfectil Review- Skin, hair and nails.Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I read and appreciate anything you have to say!
E-L xo