Sunday 15 April 2012

Lace is Ace!

You'll have to excuse the lame title but I couldn't think of anything else!


Lace 3/4 sleeve cardigan with gold trim. By Jam.
Only cost £10!


Just wanted to share with you this little purchase I made a few weeks ago from a beautiful little place on Brick Lane, London. The shop is called The Laden Showroom and is the home of independent fashion designers. This exquisite boutique has an array of independent fashion labels for customers to browse, selling womenswear and accessories. What's more, the fashion comes at an affordable price. 

So if you find yourself on Brick Lane, be sure to head to The Laden Showroom to see what goodies you can find!

Has anyone been to The Laden Showroom, or even to Brick Lane? What did you think of it?

Love,

E-L xo

8 comments:

  1. Hi shawty! I am Cecilia and i find your blog amazing! but I have a boredom. I joined Blogger for some time and I don’t have enough members! Can you please join my blog? I really need it and I promises to become member of your blog also thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thank you for the comment. Make sure you keep checking back for updates on all things fashion and beauty :)

      E-L xo

      Delete
  2. Such a great buy, I'm obssessed with lace lately :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I have 2 lace waistcoats and now this lace cardigan, i'm becoming a little obsessed!
      Keep checking back for more posts!

      E-L xo

      Delete
  3. this is so cute.. over a little summer dress it would be perfect! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the lace! Perfect for summer!

    :)
    Allison
    afashionfiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ive been really into lace lately as well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. best clothes shop ever, I go there every month

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I read and appreciate anything you have to say!
E-L xo