Tuesday 19 June 2012

The sun is out from behind the clouds... sometimes!

...And for when it is out you should be protecting your bobby dazzlers (aka. eyes) with a pair of funky sunnies. 


Your outfit is not complete until you have framed your face with the right pair of shades!


A few styles that I have been loving recently are the Cat-Eye shape, like this pair from Asos, with the funky cut away detail and frameless lower rims. 
£9 from asos.com
Also, I love the Rounded shape sunglasses, the choice of the cool kids  this summer. These an also be found on Asos for £18.

There are some crazy shapes out there, so be brave and give them a go!



What are your favourite shaped sunglasses?

Love,

E-L xo

2 comments:

  1. I am LOVING round shaped sunglasses at the moment as well! Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog :) Yours is lovely too - awesome title - I <3 The Smiths!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I read and appreciate anything you have to say!
E-L xo