Monday 15 July 2013

DIY: Green tea facial scrub

Hello my beauties, 

I hope everyone has been enjoying the glorious weather that we've been having here in the UK recently! The sun has definitely brightened up my mood, but my skin is suffering a little bit with the heat. I am oily/combination skin so the heat tends to make me a little more oily than usual. I find I have to exfoliate too, in order to get my skin feeling fresh. As we all know, I am an absolute sucker for DIYs as I HATE putting chemicals on my skin. Natural products all the way!

So I would like to share with you my green tea scrub which keeps my skin smooth, soft and bright!

What you will need:

1 Green Tea tea bag
1 cup

How to:
Brew a cup of green tea and leave it to steep for 5 minutes. Remove the tea bag, but don't throw it away! We're going to use the tea leaves to scrub.

Carefully cut open the tea bag and squeeze out the tea leaves into a small pot. Add a teaspoon of honey and mix together.

After cleansing the face, take a small amount and rub in circular motions, gently, over the face, avoiding the eye area.

Rinse off and moisturise as normal et voila! Your skin will be left clean, clear and feeling sensational! 

Don't forget, green tea is really good for your body and skin so drink the green tea afterwards to help keep that skin looking great! 

Lots of love,


P.S. Remember to follow me on TWITTER and INSTAGRAM to keep up with all the latest on my blog! xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I read and appreciate anything you have to say!
E-L xo