Friday 28 June 2013

OPI Nail Polish Review- Yodel Me On My Cell

Hello lovelies!

I am back with a quick review of an OPI nail polish that I have been loving recently! It's the OPI polish in Yodel Me On My Cell and it's from the Swiss Collection 2010. It's a beautiful turquoise blue/green colour that reminds me of the sea. It is very opaque and only requires 2 coats to give a great pay off. 

It has a high shine and I think for my particular skin tone it is a great shade for the up coming summer days even though it is on the darker side. It contains micro-glitters that when you catch them in the sun light look absolutely radiant. 

What are you favourite OPI colours?
I am in love with nail polishes so any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

As always, 

Lots of Love,


P.S, Remember to follow me on INSTAGRAM and in TWITTER to be kept up to date with all my goings on and for when a new pot is up on the blog. Love! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I read and appreciate anything you have to say!
E-L xo