Sunday 9 September 2012

I made it!








Bonjour tout le monde! Comment etes-vous?

As you may be able to guess, I made it to Paris! Finally, after months of preparation I am here, writing to you from my little studio apartment in Paris, drinking coffee and enjoying the sounds of the French!

It was my 21st birthday on Friday (7th Sept) so I decided to spoil myself with, of course, make up! I ended up in a cute little shop, just around the corner from the Eiffel Tower selling amazing make up, perfume and bags!

And here is what I decided to buy: 





Of course, it had to be Chanel!  I love this product and have been wearing it non stop since I purchased it! It is the Chanel Illusion D'ombre Long Wear Luminous Eyeshadow in the colour 86 ÉBLOUI. The product also comes  with a small Chanel brush but I prefer to  use it with just my fingers. It is a deep cranberry shade and flatters my skin tone very well. There isn't too much sparkle in the product, but just enough to get your bobby dazzlers noticed; which is, after all, exactly what you want from a product. When it says Long lasting, it means long lasting. I spent most of today wearing it in 30 Degree (C) heat and I am still wearing it now as I post. I applied it without primer straight onto my lids and it is still here! Not a crease or sprinkle of glitter out of place. And the colour is still deep and opaque. 
This is by far one of my most favourite eyeshadows that I have ever used and recommend this to anyone and everyone! 

If you would like to see a make up look to go with this post, let me know!

I hope you are all keeping well and had a fabulously fun weekend. I am off to buy some croissants, wine and to sling a baguette over my shoulder. 



À bientôt!

affectueusement,

E-L xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I read and appreciate anything you have to say!
E-L xo