Tuesday 7 August 2012

It's been a while!

Hello my little ducklings!

My gosh it has been a long time since I last managed to write a post and I am so sorry about this! Au pairing took up a lot of my time so I wasn't able to write whilst I was in Italy and now the Olympics are here and I am addicted to the Olympics, having watched every one of them since I was 5! Anyway, to ease myself back into writing I thought I would do a quick review about a product that I was very impressed with whilst I was in Italy!



The Rimmel Match Perfection Cream Gel Foundation is very blendable and of a lightweight formula. The Smart-Tone technology mimics the skins texture and leaves a matte finish to the skin. I suffer with an oil t-zone so I normally use a powder to set my foundation. However, with this foundation my oil was under control and I don't even use a setting powder! I have been testing this one out in the heat of Italy (average 30 Degrees C every day!) and it stayed put all day. I was very impressed with this product. Make sure you find the correct tone for your skin though, so that it blends in with your natural colour!

Has anyone else tried out this one? I've only just come across it!

Love,

E-L  xo

1 comment:

  1. I really liked this product! :) I'm your latest follower! Check out my blog?
    http://thenovemberedition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I read and appreciate anything you have to say!
E-L xo