Friday 25 May 2012

The Postman Brings Me Presents...

...Well, at least I like to think of it that way!
Yesterday I had an exciting parcel arrive that I had been waiting for, full of goodies from the wonderful Dixi. I stumbled across Dixi through their Facebook page and decided to browse their website. OH MY GOODNESS, I wanted everything! My weakness is rings, I adore rings and have way too many but I always find myself acquiring more... Anywho, Dixi have some amazing designs on their website and all at such great cost! All of the rings that I purchased were between £4-£6 which is brilliant! 


Dixi sells vintage and modern clothing and jewellery at very affordable prices. 


So here's what I decided to purchase:
Harper Long Aztec Ring: £6.00
I love this ring and how it appears to spread over three fingers. I also adore the colours and the pattern!

























Karma Thin Band Ring: £6.00
This ring is so simple which is why I really like it. I have never seen a ring like this before, especially one with the inscription of Karma,  which is something I believe in.



 The last two rings that I purchased were the Dejana Twisted Gold Above Knuckle Ring: £4.00 and the Tevis Bronze Cut Out Knuckle Ring: £6.00. 
I am a huge fan of knuckle rings, so as soon as I saw this cut out one I had to have it!
I hadn't really seen many above knuckle rings before and thought that it looked really pretty. I think they make your fingers look really dainty and long, which I find to be a very good thing! 








You can find all of these rings and more at the Dixi website:


www.shopdixi.com



What's your favourite jewellery that you find yourself buying?


Love,


E-L xo

2 comments:

  1. Just checked out their website and they so have a large selection of pretty amazing jewellery! xoxo
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And they even ship worldwide which is even better! Glad you liked them!

      E-L xo

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by. I read and appreciate anything you have to say!
E-L xo