Saturday 13 October 2012

First Paris Haul!

Hello my little lovelies!

Hope you are all well. So today I decided to hit the shopping centre Bercy's for some well deserved retail therapy... (and I had just gotten paid!) and here is what I came back with:



So let's go in for a closer look!
H&M Scarf

H&M Pencil Skirt

H&M Rose gold hair clasp

Tati 90 Dernier tights

Kiko Lash lengthening topcoat

Tati Rat tail comb



Iam elephant earrings



I  am pleased that I managed to get things that I actually needed... ok maybe I didn't need the mascara or the hair clasp or the skirt... but I thought it was about time I treated myself! 

I have realised that I have forgotten to get a close up of the Kiko and HDMetal nail polishes that I bought today, but I will be doing a product review/NOOTD post soon with them so don't worry! Also, I will review the Lash lengthening mascara for you lovely lot too!

Hope you are making the most of your weekend,

Love,





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I read and appreciate anything you have to say!
E-L xo